Learn from an anthology of contributing authors and experts who share, step-by-step, how to justify and manage the ROI for the BR Approach. The book covers the business's perspective and the technology perspective.
Authors represent the healthcare industry, financial services experience, state and federal government experience, and senior practitioners spanning many industries.
This book accomplishes the following:
1) It is for managers and decision-makers who make things happen in their organization.
2) It addresses BRs as a leverage for agility, compliance, and corporate intelligence, as a key mechanism for engineering the business itself.
3) It is not meant to be read cover-to-cover. Business people will focus on section 2. Technical people will focus on section 3.
4) Together, the sections provide a step-by-step management approach that crosses business and IT barriers.
5) Real case studies are written by real people in well-respected corporations, government agencies, consultancies, and software vendors.
6) Leading technology is highlighted.
7) Present the possibilities that BR Approach can achieve for both business and IT