Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs) are increasingly becoming the platform of choice to implement DSP algorithms. This book is designed to allow DSP students or DSP engineers to achieve FPGA implementation of DSP algorithms in a one-semester DSP laboratory course or in a short design cycle time based on the LabVIEW FPGA Module.
- The first DSP laboratory book that uses the FPGA platform instead of the DSP platform for implementation of DSP algorithms
- Incorporating introductions to LabVIEW and VHDL
- Lab experiments covering FPGA implementation of basic DSP topics including convolution, digital filtering, fixed-point data representation, adaptive filtering, frequency domain processing
- Hardware FPGA implementation applications including wavelet transform, software-defined radio, and MP3 player
- Website providing downloadable LabVIEW FPGA codes