Über den Autor
Megan Rothrock is a former set designer for the LEGO Group whose models have been displayed at ComicCon and at LEGO events across Europe. Rothrock enjoys meeting builders at LEGO fan events and hopes that her book will inspire the LEGO builders of tomorrow. Originally from California, she currently lives in Denmark where she works as a freelance toy designer.
A four color, guided tour through the universe of independent LEGO builders, complete with building instructions.
- Volume 1 sold nearly 20,000 copies in the first 3 months
- LEGO books have incredible sales potential with The LEGO Ideas Book moving close to half a million copies
- Price point matches market leaders
- Quality production values: hardcover, 4-color, stitched binding
- Author is well-known in the LEGO community