Out of the box the iPhone is a bit of a no-frills affair, but with a little know-how, you can transform your iPhone into a fun and innovative digital darkroom, photo-editing suite, and photo-sharing tool.
Whether you're an aspiring photographer or just posting casual snapshots to Facebook or Flickr, Create Great iPhone Photos will show you how to take and share truly impressive photographs. You'll learn how to compose photos with your iPhone, use your phone to apply filters and effects, and even manipulate your images with photography apps. You'll also learn how to:
- Edit photos to achieve eye-popping results with apps like Adobe Photoshop Express, Photogene, and ColorSplash
- Produce vintage photobooth style strips and hip, super-saturated, 70s-style photos with apps like Hipstamatic, ShakeItPhoto, and Lo-Mob
- Unlock the secrets of your iPhone's camera with tools like burst mode, high dynamic range (HDR) effects, exposure and focus controls
- Find and install the best iPhone apps for cropping images, adjusting contrast and exposure, and stitching together panoramic photographs
- Publish and share photos directly from your iPhone, without the need for memory cards, cables, or complex desktop photo-editing tools
With the help of Create Great iPhone Photos, you'll learn how to turn your iPhone into a mini-darkroom, with Photoshop (and a host of other apps) right there in your pocket. And you thought it was just a phone.