- Numerous contributions providing comprehensive coverage of theory and concepts Community Informatics
- Examples of best practices, case studies and principles of the use of Community Informatics to strengthen regional economies and communities
- Examples of the most recent scholarly research on the use of Community Informatics
- A compendium of terms, definitions and explanations of concepts; processes and acronyms written by international experts.
- Organized by title and Indexed by authors and topics, making it a convenient method of reference for readers
- Cross referencing of key terms, figures and information pertinent to Community Informatics and ICT
- With the purchase of a print copy, your library will have access to the electronic edition version of this encyclopedia, free of charge for the life of the edition