HEMATOPOIETIC STEM CELL TRANSPLANTATION
1. Molecular profiling of hematopoietic stem cells. (T. V. Bowman , A. A. Merchant, M. Goodell, Houston,Texas, USA)
2. Methods for imaging cell fates in hematopoiesis. (J.Duda, M.Karimi, R. Negrin, C. Contag, Stanford, California, USA )
3. An overview on HLA typing for hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. (A.M.Little, London, UK).
4. Sequence Specific Primed PCR ( PCR-SSP) Typing of HLA Class I and Class II alleles. (K. Dalva, M. Beksac, Ankara, Turkey).
5. HLA typing with Sequence Specific Oligonucleotide Primed PCR(PCR-SSOP) and use of the LuminexTM technology. (K. Dalva, M. Beksac, Ankara, Turkey)
6. Sequence based HLA typing. (B.Hoppe, A. Salama, Berlin, Germany)
7. Typing of minor HLA antigens. (E.Spierings, E. Goulmy, Leiden,NL)
8. Detection and role of non-HLA polymorphisms in stem cell transplantation. (Middleton, Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK)
9. Polymorphisms within epithelial receptors: NOD2/CARD15. ( J. Brenmoehl, E. Holler, G. Rogler, Germany)
10. Role of natural killer cells and killer inhibitor receptor polymorphisms (association of HLA and KIR phenotypes). (M.T. Dorak, Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK)
11. Identification of bone marrow derived non-hematopoietic cells by double labeling with immunohistochemistry and in-situ hybridization. (I. Kuzu, M. Beksac, Ankara,Turkey)
12. Molecular methods used for detection of minimal residual disease following hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in myeloid disorders. (A. Elmaagacli, Essen, Germany).
13. Molecular methods used for the detection of autologous graft contamination in lymphoid disorders. (P. Corradini, M. G. Carrabba, L. Farina, Milan, Italy)
14. Detection of graft rejection and relapse by chimerism analysis. (T.Lion, Wien, Austria)
15. Application of proteomics to posttransplantation follow-up. (E. M. Weissinger, Hannover,Germany)
This volume is a compendium of cutting-edge molecular methods for the successful transplantation of hematopoietic stem cells. The contributors are world-renown leaders in the field. They describe promising tools for stem cell transplant research models, such as in vivo bioluminescence imaging. They discuss HLA typing, PCR-SSP typing, and HLA antigens. This volume is an invaluable source for biochemists, molecular biologists, and clinicians.
Discussion of HLA typing, PCR-SSP typing, HLA antigens
Chapters written by world-renown leaders in the field