This pocket field guide explains dry, liquid, and gas chemical feed systems, calibrations, and handling and storage requirements for various types of chemicals used in water treatment.
Handy feed calculators for gas, liquid, and dry chemicals are included.
Table of Contents
1. Chemical Feed Quality Control
2. Chemical Feed-Common System Components
3. Chemical Feed of Gases-Equipment and Systems
4. Chemical Feed of Gases-Calculations and Examples
5. Dry Chemical Feeders and Systems
6. Dry Chemical Feed-Calculations and Examples
7. Liquid Chemical Feed Equipment and Systems
8. Liquid Chemical Feed-Calculations and Examples
Appendix A: Chemical Specification Example Language
Appendix B: Conversion Factors
Appendix C: Density Tables for Common Liquid Chemicals
Appendix D: Calculator Derivations
Appendix E: Atomic Weights and Measures