Über den Autor
James Ferreira managed public communications for two successful state political campaigns; served as the Chief Information Officer for the New Mexico Office of Attorney General; migrated the first government agency to Google Apps; speaks at conferences across the nation about implementing new technology; wrote software to extend Google Apps that serves more than half a million users worldwide and published numerous technology articles including the Google Enterprise blog.
Apps Script is handy for automating Google Apps tasks, but it also serves as a complete application platform. With this book, you’ll learn how to build, store, run, and share data-driven web apps right on Google Drive. You’ll have access to complete code and working examples that show you how everything fits together.
* Build an interactive Web App UI that runs on most web and mobile browsers
* Create a sample product catalog that displays custom data from a spreadsheet
* Develop an application to generate web forms from templates
* Use Apps Script to build a simple web-based database application
* Design a document workflow builder that users can quickly customize
* Create a Google form that lets you select and send email responses
* Debug your code and keep track of script problems after deployment