Über den Autor
Steve Derico is the founder and lead iOS Developer at Bixby Apps. Bixby Apps is a mobile app development agency located in San Francisco. Bixby Apps builds top-rated apps used worldwide by millions and works with Fortune 500 clients like BMW, Lenovo, and MGM Resorts. You can find their work at http://www.bixbyapps.com.
Learn to make iOS apps even if you have absolutely no programming experience. This hands-on book takes you from idea to App Store, using real-world examples—such as driving a car or eating at a restaurant—to teach programming and app development. You’ll learn concepts through clear, concise, jargon-free language.
This book focuses on Apple’s new programming language, Swift. Each lesson is divided into two parts: the lecture portion explains the terms and concepts through examples, and the exercise portion helps you apply these concepts while building real-world apps, like a tip calculator. Learn how to think differently—and see the world from a whole new perspective.
* Learn the basic building blocks of programming
* Dive into the Swift programming language
* Make apps for iPhone and iPad
* Use GPS in your app to find a user’s location
* Take or select photos with your app
* Integrate your app with Facebook and Twitter
* Submit your app to the App Store
* Manage and market your app on the App Store