Über den Autor
Susan Prosser is a reformed journalist who's stopped trying to bring information to the people and now helps them manage the data they already have. She is a FileMaker Certified Developer and has developed FileMaker databases for 12 years, and also trains and writes curricula for other developers.
You don’t need a technical background to build powerful databases with FileMaker Pro 13. This crystal-clear guide covers all new FileMaker Pro 13 features, such as its improved layout tools and enhanced mobile support. Whether you’re running a business, printing a catalog, or planning a wedding, you’ll learn how to customize your database to run on a PC, Mac, Web browser, or iOS device.
The important stuff you need to know:
* Get started. Tour FileMaker Pro’s features and create your first database in minutes.
* Access data anywhere. Use FileMaker Go on your iPad or iPhone—or share data on the Web.
* Dive into relational data. Solve problems quickly by connecting and combining data tables.
* Create professional documents. Publish reports, invoices, catalogs, and other documents with ease.
* Harness processing power. Use calculations and scripts to crunch numbers, search text, and automate tasks.
* Add visual power and clarity. Create colorful charts to illustrate and summarize your data.
* Share your database on a secure server. Add the high-level features of FileMaker Pro Advanced and FileMaker Pro Server.