Über den Autor
Bruce Sutherland is a video game programmer hailing from Dundee, Scotland. He graduated with a Bsc (Hons) Computer Games Technology from the University of Abertay, Dundee in Scotland, graduating in 2005. After graduating he began his first job in the games industry at 4J Studios where he worked on Star Trek: Encounters (PS2), The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (PS3), Star Trek: Conquest (PS2, Wii), Ducati Moto (NDS) and AMF Pinbusters! (NDS). In July 2008 he moved from Dundee to Melbourne Australia where he joined Visceral Studios and was a software engineer on Dead Space (Xbox 360, PS3, PC), The Godfather II (Xbox 360, PS3, PC) and Dead Space 3 (Xbox 360, PS3, PC). He developed an interest in developing for Android in his spare time and writes tutorials on his blog at http://brucesutherland.blogspot.com.
1. Managing Memory for Game Development
2. Useful Design Patterns for Game Development
3. Using File IO to Save and Load Games
4. Speeding Up Games with Concurrent Programming
5. Supporting Multiple Platforms in C++
6. Wrapping Up with a Game Project Case Study