Chapter 1: Basic Ideas
Chapter 2: Introducing Fundamental Types of Data
Chapter 3: Working Fundamental Types
Chapter 4: Making Decisions
Chapter 5: Arrays and Loops
Chapter 6: Pointers and References
Chapter 7: Working with Strings
Chapter 8: Defining Functions
Chapter 9: Lambda Expressions
Chapter 10: Preprocessor directives
Chapter 11: Defining your own Data Types
Chapter 12: Operator Overloading
Chapter 13: Inheritance
Chapter 14: Virtual Functions and Polymorphism
Chapter 15: Runtime Errors and Exceptions
Chapter 16: Class Templates
Chapter 17: File Input and Output
- Aims to update a unique and reputable selling 3rd edition of this book in trade channels.
- Aims to publish day and date asap after C++ 14 release expected later this year; so, we can be one of the first to address C++ 14.
- C++ continues to be a strongly adopted and used programming language today, relevant for Maker (Arduino), indie game developers, mobile developers in Native Android development and BlackBerry 10, etc.
- Aims to update a book on fairly relevant C++ tech meme for Safari and other databases.
- Ivor Horton is industry and academic recognized expert and author on the subject of C++, C, Java and related.