Map: Twenty-first Century Literary and Cultural Theory
1. What I Believe and Why
3. The Tasks of Critical Reading
4. Theory Today and Tomorrow
5. Theory Crossroads
6. French Theory's Second Life
7. Second Lives of Jacques Derrida
8. Postmodernism Revisited
9. Twentry-First Century Theory: Key Names
10. Theory FuturesNotesReferences
Über den Autor
Vincent Leitch is George Lynn Cross Research Professor and Paul and Carol Daube Sutton Chair in English at the University of Oklahoma, USA. He is the author of American Literary Criticism Since the 1930s (2nd edition, 2010) and co-editor of The Norton Anthology of Literary Criticism and Theory (2nd edition, 2010).
A passionate defence of the importance of theory in the humanities today, surveying new developments in 21st century criticism and key topics and thinkers.