Über den Autor
Joe H. Chow is at the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY USA.
1. Introduction: Joe H. Chow
2. Coherency in Power Systems: Robin Podmore
3. Slow Coherency and Aggregation: Joe H. Chow
4. Excitation System Aggregation: Joe H. Chow and Ricardo J. Galarza
5. A Hybrid Dynamic Equivalent using ANN-based BoundaryMatching Technique: Vijay Vittal and Feng Ma
6. Krylov Subspace and Balanced Truncation Methods for Power System Model Reduction: Shanshan Liu, Dimitrios Chaniotis, and M. A. Pai
7. Reduction of Large Power System Models: A Case Study: Kip Morrison and Lei Wang
8. Measurement-basedMethods forModel Reduction of Power Systems using Synchrophasors: Aranya Chakrabortty and Joe H. Chow
9. Selective Modal Analysis: Luis Rouco, F. Luis Pagola, George C. Verghese, and Ignacio J. Per¿ez-Arriaga
10. InterareaMode Analysis for Large Power Systems using Synchrophasor Data: Luigi Vanfretti, Yuwa Chompoobutrgool, and Joe H. Chow
"Power System Coherency and Model Reduction" provides a comprehensive treatment for understanding interarea modes in large power systems and obtaining reduced-order models using the coherency concept and selective modal analysis method. Both linear and nonlinear analysis methods are covered. This is a reference book for researchers interested in interarea oscillations and model reduction, and power engineers in developing reduced models for power system studies and control design.
Provides methods to identify coherent machines and develop reduced order models
Discusses a model reduction program suitable for large power systems
Provides engineering insights in using coherency and model reduction methods