Leukotrienes and Lipoxins: Inflammation and asthma.
1. Leukotrienes in Asthma; J.M. Drazen. 2. Leukotriene Receptors: State of the Art; C. Brink. LTC4 Production by Eosinophils in Asthmatic Subjects with Alternative Forms of Alox-5 Core Promoter; O. Kalayci, et al.
Cytochrome P450 Pathway.
9. Ther CYP P450 Arachidonate Monooxygenases: Enzymatic Relays for the Control of Kidney Function and Blood Pressure; J.H. Capdevila, et al. 10. Cytochrome 450 Pathway; J.H. Capdevila, et al. 10. Cytochrome P450-Derived Eicosanoids are Mediators of Ocular Surface Inflammation; M.L. Schwartzman, M.W. Dunn. 11. Regulation of Renal Microvascular 20-Hydroxyeicosatetraenoic Acid (20-Hete) Levels; M.A. Carroll, et al.
Receptors and Inhibitors.
14. Thromboxane-Induced ERK Phosphorylation in Human Aortic Smooth Muscle Cells; C. Gallet, et al. 15. Arachidonic Acid Inhibits Cysteinyl-Leukotriene Receptor Activation in Human Pulmonary Vessels; L. Walch, et al.
Phospholipases and Inhibitors.
16. Cytosolic Phospholipase A2s. D.A. Wong, et al. 17. Cellular Arachidonate-Releasing Functions of Various Phospholipase A2s; M. Murakami, I. Kudo. 18. Biological Functions of Group X Secretory PLA2; K. Hanasaki, H. Arita.
Prostaglandin Synthases and Receptor Signaling.
20. Regulatory Functions of Prostaglandin E2 Synthases; I. Kudo, M. Murakami. 21. A Novel Type of Membrane-Associated Prostaglandin E Synthase; K. Watanabe, et al. 22. Expression, Purification and Characterization of Recombinant Human Microsomal PGE2 Synthase-1. M. Ouellet, et al.
Cyclooxygenase and Lipoxygenase Pathways and Inhibitors.
23. Formation of Prostaglandin E2, Leukotriene B4 and 8-Isoprostane in Alveolar Macrophages by Ultrafine Particles of Elemental Carbon; I. Beck-Speier, et al. 24. Effects of PGY2alpha Analogues in Experimental Morphine-Induced Pharmacodependence; M. Nechifor, et al. 25. Inhibition of Prostaglandin H2 Synthases by Salicylate is Dependent on the Oxidative State of the Enzymes; D.M. Aronoff, et al.
Genetics and Genomics.
29. Induction of Cyclooxygenase-2 Expression by Fluid Shear Stress in Vascular Endothelial Cells; H. Inoue, et al. 30. Induction of COX-2 Expression by the Endocannabinoid Derivative R(+)-Methanandamine; B. Hinz, et al. 31. Specific Gene Expression of Isoforms in Cyclooxygenase Pathway to Generate PGJ2 Derivatives during the Differentiation of 3t3-L1 Adipocytes; S. Lu, et al.
Lipid Peroxidation, Apoptosis and Fatty Acids.
36. Isomerization and Nitro-Oxidation of Arachidonic Acid by NO2; M. Balazy, J. López-Fernández. 37. Prostaglandin F2alpha Protected Cultured Madin-Darby Canine Kidney Cells from the Development of Apoptosis Induced by 12-O-Tetradecanoyl Phorbol-beta-Acetate and Stimulated Synergistically with Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid; K. Nishimura, et al. 38. LDL Receptor-Related Protein Plays an Essential Role in 12/15-Lipoxygenase-Mediated LDL Oxidation by Macrophages; W. Xu, et al.
41. Cyclooxygenase (COX) Function in the Ductus Arteriosus: Another Look; F. Coceani, et al.
scripts by or before the requested deadline.
Springer Book Archives