Über den Autor
Preston Gralla is the author of Windows Vista in a Nutshell, the Windows Vista Pocket Reference, and is the editor of WindowsDevCenter.com . He is also the author of Internet Annoyances, PC Pest Control, Windows XP Power Hound, and Windows XP Hacks, Second Edition, and co-author of Windows XP Cookbook. He has written more than 30 other books. He has written for major national newspapers and magazines, including PC Magazine, Computerworld, the Los Angeles Times, the Dallas Morning News (where he was the technology columnist), USA Today, and several others. A well-known technology expert, Preston has also appeared on many TV and radio programs and networks, including CNN, MSNBC, and NPR. In addition, he's won a number of awards for his writing, including Best Feature in a Computer Magazine from the Computer Press Association. He lives in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Galaxy Tab lets you work, play, read, and connect on the go, but mastering its TouchWiz interface and finding the best apps can be tricky—unless you have this Missing Manual. Gadget whiz Preston Gralla provides crystal-clear explanations and step-by-step instructions to get you up to speed quickly, whether you have the 3G/4G or Wi-Fi version of this amazing device.
The important stuff you need to know:
* Design your experience. Add interactive widgets and mini-apps to your screen with TouchWiz.
* Satisfy your appetite. Download thousands of games and apps from the Android Market.
* Keep in touch. Chat, videochat, check email, and browse the Web.
* Find your way. View maps, use the GPS, and navigate turn-by-turn.
* Manage your media. Shoot and view photos and videos; organize and play your music.
* Stay informed. Read books, newspapers, and magazines.
* Be productive. Use Google Docs to store and share documents.