Über den Autor
Christopher Schmitt has been working with the Web since 1993. He is the author of several books on web design and digital imaging, including earlier editions of CSS Cookbook, and is a contributing writer to many web development magazines.
Each informative recipe includes sample code and a detailed discussion on why and how the solution works. Perfect for intermediate to advanced web and mobile web developers, this handy book lets you choose the HTML5 features that work for you-and helps you experiment with the rest.
* Test browsers for HTML5 support, and use techniques for applying unsupported features
* Discover how HTML5 makes web form implementation much simpler
* Overcome challenges for implementing native audio and video elements
* Learn techniques for using HTML5 with ARIA accessibility guidelines
* Explore examples that cover using geolocation data in your applications
* Draw images, use transparencies, add gradients and patterns, and more with Canvas