Discover how to extend brand reach and form key business relationships through social media. With this guide, two highly respected experts in ecommerce, online marketing, and social media clearly explain how to increase online sales using social media, complete with case studies.
Most books on the subject only cover the basics. With Social eCommerce, you ll learn: The theory behind social media marketing, campaign targeting, and multivariate testing The practice of designing ads, company pages, landing pages, and sponsored stories to achieve better results
This book delivers tested strategies for increasing ecommerce sales by using the authors extensive knowledge of real-world client challenges in social media, search engine optimization, and online commerce.
Want to make money online? Then ignore social media at your own risk. Social media is vital if you want to your business to thrive, and though you can’t control the conversations, you can influence them. This book will teach you how.
If mismanaged, social media can create more noise than signal. It can be a time and energy suck—for you and your audience. Or worse still, it can become an echo chamber for negative PR.
If done well, guerrilla social media marketing can help you persuade, command attention, establish dialogue, differentiate yourself, capture new markets, and outmaneuver the competition—all on a shoestring budget. Whether you’re selling digital goods and services, physical goods, or local services, this book has the answers.
* Strategize and optimize your social presence in ways you didn’t know were possible
* Drive more clicks and sales with better-performing Facebook ads
* Develop remarkable content with viral potential
* Manage your online reputation, instead of letting it manage you
* Integrate social media into your SEO strategy, and vice versa
* Leverage online influencers to promote your brand, and become an influencer yourself