Über den Autor
Jake Spurlock is a developer for O’Reilly Media where he works for MAKE magazine. MAKE publishes a DIY magazine, produces Maker Faire, and is trying to make the world a better place by teaching people that they can make things. Jake is a Utah native, but a year and a half ago was grafted into the California wine country.
Discover how easy it is to design killer interfaces and responsive websites with the Bootstrap framework. This practical book gets you started building pages with Bootstrap’s HTML/CSS-based tools and design templates right away. You’ll also learn how to extend your app with interactive features, using its suite of jQuery plugins—often without writing a single line of code.
* Become familiar with Bootstrap’s file structure, grid systems, and container layouts
* Learn HTML elements for typography, code, tables, forms, buttons, images, and icons
* Design interfaces and other web elements, such as navigation, breadcrumbs, and custom modal windows
* Use jQuery plugins for features such as revolving slideshows, tabbable interfaces, and dropdown menus
* Modify everything from column count to typography colors with the LESS stylesheet language