Über den Autor
Boris is a front-end engineer working for Google Chrome Developer Relations, specializing in mobile web and web audio. Before Google, he was a Human-Computer Interaction researcher at Carnegie Mellon, and a software engineer at Apple.
* Learn Web Audio API, including audio graphs and the audio nodes
* Provide quick feedback to user actions by scheduling sounds with the API’s precise timing model
* Control gain, volume, and loudness, and dive into clipping and crossfading
* Generate synthetic sound effects and learn how to spatialize sound in 3D space
* Use Web Audio API with the Audio tag, getUserMedia, and the Page Visibility API