Fast-paced and full of examples, this book helps you build your first project with Titanium Studio, and then takes you through the steps necessary to build complex data-bound apps.
* Learn how Titanium differs from frameworks such as jQuery Mobile and Sencha Touch
* Set up and use iOS and Android SDKs and compilers with Titanium
* Build basic UI and window controls, and create your own composite objects
* Take a peek at how Titanium objects and methods work behind the scenes
* Develop apps that consume complex data, whether it’s stored locally or on remote servers
* Understand the pros and cons of distributing apps on the App Store and Android Market