Über den Autor
Adrian Kosmaczewski has been working as an iOS developer since 2008. Before that, he was a web developer working with classic ASP since 1996, ASP.NET, PHP, Ruby on Rails, Django, and more. He runs a consulting and training business in Oron-la-Ville, Switzerland. He has a degree of Master of Science in Information Technology from the University of Liverpool.
* Experience the simplicity of jQuery Mobile for building cross-browser applications
* Learn how Sencha Touch’s architecture, widgets, and blazing-fast rendering engine makes it a good choice for enterprise software
* Use PhoneGap to package your web app into a native iOS, Android, or Windows Phone application
* Discover the impact of various HTML5 features on mobile app development
* Test and debug your app with a collection of tips, tricks, and tools