Über den Autor
Stuart Sierra is a Clojure/ClojureScript developer, a member of Clojure/core, and a co-author of Practical Clojure (Apress, 2010). Stuart lives in New York City.
* Start writing ClojureScript code with the Leiningen build system
* Explore functions in Clojure’s sequence library such as map, reduce, and filter
* Use macros to define new control structures or embed domain-specific languages
* Compile manually or script your own workflow with ClojureScript’s compiler tools
* Integrate ClojureScript with Clojure on the JVM to build powerful client-server applications