A book that feels like one long, fascinating gossip session with his subject and co-author, Ian Kelly chronicles the life of the designer who has had a an unparalleled impact on British fashion . . . A thorough and fitting tribute Press Association
Über den Autor
Vivienne Westwood,Ian Kelly
- Chapter - 1: Everything is Connected
- Chapter - 2: The Girl in the Utility Dress
- Chapter - 3: Let it Rock
- Chapter - 4: Mrs Westwood's Wedding Dress
- Chapter - 5: The Dirty-Turquoise Skirt
- Chapter - 6: Sex at the World's End
- Chapter - 7: New York Doll
- Chapter - 8: God Save the Queen
- Chapter - 9: Thurleigh Court
- Chapter - 10: Pirate Princess
- Chapter - 11: Maid in Italy
- Chapter - 12: Culture Club
- Chapter - 13: Fräulein Kronthaler
- Chapter - 14: 'Dowager Empress West'
- Chapter - 15: Climate Revolutionary
- Chapter - 16: The River Flows On
- Section - i: Chronology: A Life in Fashion and Activism
- Acknowledgements - ii: Acknowledgements
- Section - iii: Notes on Sources
- Index - iv: Index
- Section - v: About the Author
Vivienne Westwood is one of the icons of our age. Fashion designer, activist, co-creator of punk, global brand and grandmother; a true living legend. Her career has successfully spanned five decades and her work has influenced millions of people across the world.
For the first and only time, Vivienne Westwood has written a personal memoir, collaborating with award-winning biographer Ian Kelly, to describe the events, people and ideas that have shaped her extraordinary life. Told in all its glamour and glory, and with her unique voice, unexpected perspective and passionate honesty, this is her story.
The life story of Dame Vivienne Westwood, told for the first time.