Ann is a director of her own company, Ann Gravells Ltd, an educational consultancy based in East Yorkshire. She specialises in teaching, training and quality assurance for the Further Education and Skills Sector.
Ann creates resources for teachers and learners such as PowerPoints and handouts for the TAQA units and for the Award and the Certificate in Education and Training. These are available via her resource website: www.anngravells.co.uk/resources.
Ann is a consultant to the University of Cambridge's Institute of Continuing Education. She has worked for several awarding organisations producing qualification guidance, policies and procedures, and carrying out quality assurance of teacher training qualifications. She has been teaching in further education colleges since 1983.
Ann holds a Masters in Educational Management, a PGCE, a Degree in Education, and a Medal of Excellence for teaching. Ann is a Fellow of the Institute for Learning and holds QTLS status.
Ann is the author of:
- Achieving your Assessor and Quality Assurance Units
- Delivering Employability Skills in the Lifelong Learning Sector
- Passing Assessments for the Award in Education and Training
- Passing PTLLS Assessments
- Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector
- Principles and Practices of Assessment
- The Award in Education and Training
- What is Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector?
Ann is co-author of:
- Equality and Diversity in the Lifelong Learning Sector
- Passing CTLLS Assessments
- Passing the Award in Education and Training
- Planning and Enabling Learning in the Lifelong Learning Sector.
- The Certificate in Education and Training
- Passing the Certificate Education and Training
Ann has edited:
- Study Skills for PTLLS.
The author welcomes any comments from readers; please contact her via her website.