1. Cellular Adaptations, Cell Injury, and Cell Death
2. Acute and Chronic Inflammation
3. Tissue Repair: Cellular Growth, Fibrosis, and Wound Healing
4. Hemodynamic Disorders, Thrombosis, and Shock
5. Genetic Disorders
6. Diseases of Immunity
8. Infectious Diseases
9. Environmental and Nutritional Pathology
10. Diseases of Infancy and Childhood
DISEASES OF ORGAN SYSTEMS
11. Blood Vessels
12. The Heart
13. Red Cells and Bleeding Disorders
14. White Cells, Lymph Nodes, Spleen, and Thymus
15. The Lung
16. Head and Neck
17. The Gastrointestinal Tract
18. The Liver and Biliary Tract
19. The Pancreas
20. The Kidney
21. The Lower Urinary Tract and the Male Genital Tract
22. The Female Genital Tract
23. The Breast
1 Cell Injury, Death and Adaptation 2 Inflammation and Repair 3 Hemodynamic Disorders, Thromboembolism, and Shock 4 Diseases of the Immune System 5 Neoplasia 6 Genetic and Pediatric Diseases 7 Environmental and Nutritional Diseases 8 General Pathology of Infectious Diseases 9 Blood Vessels 10 Heart 11 Hematopoietic and Lymphoid System 12 Lung 13 Kidney and Its Collecting System 14 Oral Cavity and Gastrointestinal Tract 15 Liver, Gallbladder, and Biliary Tract 16 Pancreas 17 Male Genital System and Lower Urinary Tract 18 Female Genital System and Breast 19 Endocrine System 20 Bones, Joints and Soft Tissue Tumors 21 Peripheral Nerves and Muscle 22 Central Nervous System 23 Skin
Robbins Basic Pathology delivers the pathology knowledge you need, the way you need it, from the name you can trust! This medical textbook's unbeatable author team helps you efficiently master the core concepts you need to know for your courses and USMLE exams.
Get a rich understanding of all essential pathology concepts with expert guidance from an all-star editorial team.
Grasp the connections between basic science and clinical medicine with clinicopathologic correlations throughout.
Access information anywhere - from the coffee shop to the classroom - with full-text online access at studentconsult.com.
Take your learning farther with targeted therapy boxes, clinical cases, virtual microscope slides, and self-assessment questions online!