Über den Autor
Jonathan Fielding attended the University of Hull where he studied Internet computing. Since completing his degree, he has worked for a variety of companies across banking and marketing fields, developing both frontend and backend systems. Jonathan currently works for McCormack & Morrison, a digital agency based in London, UK, developing responsive websites for clients that include Virgin Active, Nyetimber, and Intent Media. As a regular contributor to open source, he has launched several of his own open source projects, including several jQuery plugins, and regularly publishes tutorials on his blog with the aim of sharing knowledge.
- Efficient Responsive Development
- The Power And Flexibility Of Media Queries
- Using Fluid CSS3 Layouts
- Using Frameworks for Responsive Development
- Updating Existing Sites To Be Responsive
- Updating Our Tools, Libraries, and Workflow
- Managing Your User Journey
- Optimizing Your Responsive Site
This book is perfect for developers who are looking to move into the future of responsive sites. Whether you have already dipped your toes into responsive development or are just getting started, Beginning Responsive Web Design with HTML5 and CSS3 will teach you the very best techniques to optimize your site and your user's experience.