1. Sorting, Searching and Merging
4. Linked Lists
5. Stacks and Queries
7. Random Numbers, Games and Simulation
8. Working with Files
9. Introduction to Binary Trees
10. Advanced Sorting
11. Hash Tables
C is the most widely used programming language of all time. It has been used to create almost every category of software imaginable and the list keeps growing every day. Cutting-edge applications, such as Arduino, embeddable and wearable computing are ready-made for C.
Advanced Topics In C teaches concepts that any budding programmer should know. You'll delve into topics such as sorting, searching, merging, recursion, random numbers and simulation, among others. You will increase the range of problems you can solve when you learn how to manipulate versatile and popular data structures such as binary trees and hash tables.
This book assumes you have a working knowledge of basic programming concepts such as variables, constants, assignment, selection (if..else) and looping (while, for). It also assumes you are comfortable with writing functions and working with arrays. If you study this book carefully and do the exercises conscientiously, you would become a better and more agile programmer, more prepared to code today's applications (such as the Internet of Things) in C.
1. C programming books relevant in Safari and other book databases.
2. Data Structures, Algorithms also relevant.
3. 3Q Phasing book but database only book with little if any trade retail relevance.