1. You've Got an Idea for an iPhone App, Now What?
2. iOS: What You Need to Know
3. iOS 7 and Flat Design
4. Getting to Know the User Interface of the iPhone and iPad Design Considerations
5. Mobile Design Patterns
6. Using Wireframes to Design Your App
7. Designing Your Visual Assets with Adobe Photoshop
8. Creating Your App Icon and Additional Graphics for the App Store
9. Finalizing Your Assets for App Development
10. Design Best Practices and Mistakes to Avoid
Über den Autor
Sian Morson is an entrepreneur, mobile evangelist and strategist.? In 2010, Sian founded Kollective Mobile a mobile development and strategy agency. A seasoned digital professional, Sian has worked with many high profile clients to deliver successful campaigns for popular brands. Her diverse skill-set includes marketing, design, mobile strategy, business management and thought leadership.? Sian speaks and writes about mobile strategy for a number of publications and also works with a variety of non-profits working to bridge the digital divide.? An internationally exhibited artist, Sian enjoys fusing her creativity with technology. Her video art work has featured in the prestigious Optica Festival in Spain, Director?s Lounge Berlin, and MoCADA Museum in NY.
- A key book to show developers how to design within the new and radical iOS 7 interface for iPhone and iPad
- This book fills a need for pragmatic design book for iOS app developers and small indies that need design expertise.
- The author, Sian Morson, is an expert and practicing industry Web and Mobile Apps Designer.
- iOS is the leading apps development/building eco.