Über den Autor
Vishal Layka is the chief technology officer of Star Protocol. He is involved in the architecture, design, and implementation of distributed business systems, and his focus is on consulting and training with the JVM languages. His language proficiencies include Java, Groovy, Scala, and Haskell. Vishal is also the lead author of Beginning Groovy, Grails, and Griffon (Apress, 2012). When he needs a break from technology, Vishal reads eclectically from calculus to star formation.
1. Introducing Java Web Development
2. Building Applications with Servlets and JSP
3. Best Practices in Java EE Web Development
4. Building Applications with Struts2
5. Building Applications with Spring Web MVC
6. Building Applications with JSF
7. Rapid Web Development with Grails
8. Play with Java and Scala
Appendix A. Introduction to Java
Appendix B. Introduction to Groovy
Appendix C. Introduction to Scala
Learn Java for Web Development teaches web developers who are new to Java to use key Java skills, Java-based languages, and frameworks to build simple or complex web sites and applications.