Über den Autor
Vinodh Kumar, has developed top selling Windows Phone apps and is currently working on porting them to Windows 8. Vinodh has been awarded Microsoft MVP for 3 times and is author of various .NET books for top publications.
- Introducing Windows 8 development from a data perspective
- Windows 8 Modern app data access strategies
- Selecting the right strategy for your app
- Local Data Access I : JET API
- Local Data Access: II: IndexedDB
- Dealing with Application Data
- WCF RIA Services
- ASP.NET Web API
- SQL Databases
- Windows Phone 8 Data Access
Windows 8 changes the way users interact with their devices, and the way we need to think about them experience we deliver as developers. This book will teach you the many ways that Windows 8 apps can be connected to data sources, both local and remote, to store application data and to consume remote services.