How to Manage Cash Flow Better How to Manage Accounts Payable Better How to Manage Accounts Receivable Better How to Manage Employee Productivity Better How to Manage Payroll Better How to Manage Technology and Processes Better How to Better Understand Your Customers, Competitors, and Key Trends Understanding Industry Trends and Key Competitors Marketing How to Manage Investors and the Board of Directors Better How to Manage Yourself and Your Staff Better
Über den Autor
Jonathan H. Lack is principal of ROI Ventures, which specializes in turning companies around. He has over 20 years experience in management and strategic planning, focusing primarily on consumer product and services companies. He has experience across all company sizes: start-ups, mid-size, and Fortune 500, and in a number of industries, including financial services, food and beverage, information services, healthcare, financial/Internet, manufacturing, and telecom. He was part of the founding executive management of CompuBank, NA, the first Internet bank to receive a charter from the US Treasury OCC, where he led the bank to one of the industry s fastest growth rates, and he developed brand recognition and customer confidence that earned it the #1 Online Bank ranking by Smart Money magazine. He has helped raise over $36 million in angel, institutional, corporate, and private equity funding for four separate deals. Lack holds an MBA from Wharton, an MA from John Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS), and a BA from UC Berkeley.
- How to Manage Cash Flow Better
- How to Manage Accounts Payable Better
- How to Manage Accounts Receivable Better
- How to Manage Employee Productivity Better
- How to Manage Technology, Facilities, and Manufacturing Better
- How to Manage Process Flows Better
- How to Better Understand Your Customers, Competitors, and Key Trends
- How to Develop a More Effective Marketing Strategy
- How to Develop a More Effective Sales Strategy
- How to Manage Investors and the Board of Directors Better
- How to Hire and Manage Your Turnaround Consultant
- How to Manage Yourself and Your Staff Better
- Sample Consulting Proposal
- A company without a plan is a plan for failure. The book shows how to develop a strategic plan to help turn around a failing company.
- This book is heaven-sent in a tough economy.
- Gives a step-by-step process on how executive management and or board of directors can make numerous cost-effective steps to help a company perform optimally.
- Helps a struggling company develop an action plan and thus a more viable story for potential investors and lenders.
- Most businesses will need this book within the first five years of operation.