How to Manage Cash Flow Better How to Manage Accounts Payable Better How to Manage Accounts Receivable Better How to Manage Employee Productivity Better How to Manage Payroll Better How to Manage Technology and Processes Better How to Better Understand Your Customers, Competitors, and Key Trends Understanding Industry Trends and Key Competitors Marketing How to Manage Investors and the Board of Directors Better How to Manage Yourself and Your Staff Better
Über den Autor
Jonathan H. Lack is principal of ROI Ventures, which specializes in turning companies around. He has over 20 years experience in management and strategic planning, focusing primarily on consumer product and services companies. He has experience across all company sizes: start-ups, mid-size, and Fortune 500, and in a number of industries, including financial services, food and beverage, information services, healthcare, financial/Internet, manufacturing, and telecom. He was part of the founding executive management of CompuBank, NA, the first Internet bank to receive a charter from the US Treasury OCC, where he led the bank to one of the industry s fastest growth rates, and he developed brand recognition and customer confidence that earned it the #1 Online Bank ranking by Smart Money magazine. He has helped raise over $36 million in angel, institutional, corporate, and private equity funding for four separate deals. Lack holds an MBA from Wharton, an MA from John Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS), and a BA from UC Berkeley.
- How to Manage Cash Flow Better
- How to Manage Accounts Payable Better
- How to Manage Accounts Receivable Better
- How to Manage Employee Productivity Better
- How to Manage Technology, Facilities, and Manufacturing Better
- How to Manage Process Flows Better
- How to Better Understand Your Customers, Competitors, and Key Trends
- How to Develop a More Effective Marketing Strategy
- How to Develop a More Effective Sales Strategy
- How to Manage Investors and the Board of Directors Better
- How to Hire and Manage Your Turnaround Consultant
- How to Manage Yourself and Your Staff Better
- Sample Consulting Proposal
More than half of all businesses in the U.S. don't make it to their fifth birthday, and nearly 70 percent are gone by year ten. How do businesses get into trouble? A hundred different ways. Poor cash flow, undercapitalization, lax financial controls, poor worker productivity, boneheaded mistakes, inefficient processes, failure to adapt, loss of enthusiasm . . . the list goes on and on.
The fact is, many businesses that face life-threatening challenges, or are just stuck in the doldrums, can turn their fortunes around. And Jonathan Lack is the expert who can show you how. Lack is a turnaround specialist-the guy called in to reinvigorate a stalled company or revamp the poor practices that reduce sales and decimate profits. Once he's done, the company is again on the road to growth and profitability.
Plan to Turn Your Company Around in 90 Days is a pragmatic, step-by-step guide to helping your company not only survive but begin to grow again. Among other things, this book will teach you how to improve your company's cash flow, how to better manage your payroll and employee productivity, and how to get better results from your marketing and sales efforts. Turn Your Company Around in 90 Days will help you develop a framework to create a strategic plan that will move your company in the right direction and breathe new life into tired or worn-out operations and products.
Plan to Turn Your Company Around in 90 Days will immediately help your firm in the following areas:
How to get to "cash flow positive" and then grow
How to manage technology better
How to manage your payroll and employee productivity
How to improve marketing and increase sales
How to restore profitability
How to manage your board of directors and investors
If you're at all fearful that your company may not last the next couple of years, this book is for you.
- A company without a plan is a plan for failure. The book shows how to develop a strategic plan to help turn around a failing company.
- This book is heaven-sent in a tough economy.
- Gives a step-by-step process on how executive management and or board of directors can make numerous cost-effective steps to help a company perform optimally.
- Helps a struggling company develop an action plan and thus a more viable story for potential investors and lenders.
- Most businesses will need this book within the first five years of operation.