Über den Autor
Antonio Goncalves is a senior software architect specializing in Java/Java EE. As a former BEA Systems consultant, he has expertise in application servers (Weblogic, JBoss, and GlassFish). He is the author of a Java EE 5 book in France and is also an Expert Member on Java EE 6, EJB 3.1, and JPA 2.0. He is the cofounder of the Paris Java User Group. For more, visit http://www.antoniogoncalves.org.
- Java EE 7 Environment
- Context and Dependency Injection
- Bean Validation
- Java Persistence API
- Object-Relational Mapping
- Managing Persistent Object
- Enterprise Java Beans
- Callbacks, Timer Service, and Authorization
- Interceptors and Transactions
- JavaServer Faces
- Processing and Navigation
- XML and JSON
- SOAP Web Services
- RESTful Web Service
Java Enterprise Edition (Java EE) continues to be one of the leading Java technologies and platforms. Beginning Java EE 7 is the first tutorial book on Java EE 7.
Step by step and easy to follow, this book describes many of the Java EE 7 specifications and reference implementations, and shows them in action using practical examples. This definitive book also uses the newest version of GlassFish to deploy and administer the code examples.
Written by an expert member of the Java EE specification request and review board in the Java Community Process (JCP), this book contains the best information possible, from an expert's perspective on enterprise Java technologies.
- Aiming to be first or one of first books on Java EE 7 in book market.
- Antonio Goncalves, author, is an expert and has served on Java EE spec creation boards.
- Enterprise Java is the main reason developers and syst admins use/implement Java systems.