Über den Autor
Sandeep Chanda is a Director, Solutions at Neudesic, a Microsoft National Systems Integrator and Gold Certified Partner. He has been working on several Microsoft technologies for the past 7 years of which the last two were spent on building claims aware applications for leading companies in the manufacturing and hospitality industries. He has authored several articles on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 in a popular online developer magazine.
- ASP.NET 4.5 Data Sources
- The Future of Relational Databases
- Introducing Non-Relational Databases
- Data Access Services using ADO.NET
- Introducing Language-Integrated Query (LINQ)
- ADO.NET Entity Data Model and Entity SQL
- Designing Data Access Applications using Entity Framework
- Entity Framework Data Access Paradigms
- Consuming Data using WCF Data Services
- Data Binding in ASP.NET 4.5
- Building Extensible Data-Driven Web Applications Using Dynamic Data
- Techniques to Deal with Issues in Building Data-Driven Web Sites
- Application Lifecycle Management
Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 Databases introduces you to the world of building data-driven Web sites using ASP.NET, ADO.NET and the Entity Framework using C#. Since ASP.NET developers need to access databases quickly and efficiently, this book teaches the best practices and methods to help developers achieve professional ASP.NET and database solutions.
Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 Databases is a comprehensive introduction on how you can connect a Web site to many different data sources - not just databases - and use the data to create dynamic page content. It also shows you how to build a relational database, use SQL to communicate with it, and understand how they differ from each other.
With in-depth, on-target coverage of the new data access features of .NET Framework 4.5, this book is your guide to using ASP.NET to build responsive, easy-to-update data-driven Web sites.
Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 Databases introduces you to the world of building data-driven Web sites using ASP.NET, ADO.NET and the Entity Framework using C#.