Über den Autor
Guy Hart-Davis is the author of more than 50 computer books, including How to Do Everything with Microsoft Excel 2007 and How to Do Everything with Microsoft Word 2007.
- Getting StartED with Office 2010
- Head in the Cloud: Experiencing Software As a Service
- Learning Common Tools across the Office Suite
- Working with Text and Graphics
- Customizing Office to Suit You
- Creating and Editing Text the Easy Way
- Adding Style: Formatting your Documents
- Creating More Complex Layouts with Tables and Columns
- Revising, Reviewing, and Finalizing Documents
- Printing and Sharing Documents
- Building Worksheets and Entering Data
- Editing and Formatting Worksheets and Workbooks
- Creating Powerful and Persuasive Charts
- Crunching Numbers with Formulas and Functions
- Creating and Using Excel Databases
- Building a Persuasive Presentation
- Creating Compelling Slides
- Adding Life and Interest to a Presentation
- Delivering a Presentation Live or Online
- Making the Most of E-mail
- Keeping Your Contacts in Order
- Managing Your Calendar
- Working with Tasks, Reminders, and Notes
- Taking Notes
- Organizing and Synchronizing Your Notes
- Making OneNote Work for You
This book is a practical, step-by-step guide to getting started with Microsoft Office 2010. You'll learn how to create and edit essential office files-documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and more-quickly and efficiently.
You'll also learn about all of the new updates included with Office 2010. Collaborate on projects in the cloud and access your files from virtually anywhere-with Beginning Microsoft Office 2010, you'll take a hands-on approach to learning everything, new and old, that the world's most popular productivity software suite has to offer.
Get started with Office 2010 Basics.
Create, store, and share office documents.
Use shared Office tools both online and offline.
How to keep e-mail, contacts, appointments, notes, and tasks organized.