1. It All Starts With a Sense of Urgency
2. Contentment, Fear, and Anger: Pervasive yet Unseen
3. Increasing Urgency: A Strategy that Works
4. Tactic One: Bring the Outside In
5. Tactic Two: Use a Crisis
6. Tactic Three: Act Urgent Every Day
7. Tactic Four: Deal with "NoNo"
8. Keep Urgency Up
9. The Future: Start Today
In his international bestseller "Leading Change," Kotter provided an action plan for implementing successful transformations. Now, he shines the spotlight on the crucial first step in his framework: creating a sense of urgency by getting people to actually see and feel the need for change.