Über den Autor
Roger Martin is dean of the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto. He was appointed to a seven-year term beginning in September 1998 and re-appointed to a further five-year term effective July 2005. He is also a professor of strategic management at the Rotman School.
1. The Science and Art of Business
2. Reliability versus Validity
3. The Competitive Advantage of Design Thinking
4. The Design of Procter & Gamble
5. Organizational Implications
6. Implications for Leadership
7. Implications for You
Most companies today have innovation envy. They yearn to come up with a game-changing innovation like Apple's iPod, or create an entirely new category like Facebook. Many make genuine efforts to be innovative-they spend on R&D, bring in creative designers, hire innovation consultants. But they get disappointing results.