Über den Autor
Gary Hamel is Visiting Professor of Strategic and International Management at the London Business School and Director of the Management Innovation Lab. He is the author of Leading the Revolution and coauthor of Competing for the Future.
Part I: Why Management Innovation Matters
1. The End of Management?
2. The Ultimate Advantage
3. An Agenda for Management Innovation
Part II: Management Innovation in Action
4. Creating a Community of Purpose: Whole Foods Market
5. Building an Innovation Democracy: W.L. Gore
6. Aiming for an Evolutionary Advantage: Google
Part III: The Principles of Management Innovation
7. Escaping the Shackles
8. Embracing New Principles
9. Learning from the Fringe
Part IV: Getting Started
10. Becoming a Management Innovator
11. Building the Future of Management
Conclusion: Building the Future of Management
Hamel argues that management innovation fuels long-term business success. He contends that the management paradigm of the last century--centered on control and efficiency--no longer suffices in a world where adaptability and creativity drive business success.