John Willis Clark (1833-1910) sometimes J. W. Clark, was an English academic and antiquarian. Clark was born into a Cambridge University academic family, and was a nephew of Professor Robert Willis. He spent his life at the university, serving as Fellow of Trinity College, Cambridge, Superintendent of the Museum of Zoology, and Registrary of the University. He was also Secretary of the Cambridge Antiquarian Society. His works include: Architectural History of the University and Colleges of Cambridge (with Robert Willis) (1886), Libraries in the Medieval and Renaissance Periods (1894), Barnwell Priory (1897) and The Care of Books (1901).