An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Marrakech, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Marrakech.
Spend time at the historic Jemaa El Fna, visit the night market, explore the colourful Majorelle Gardens or try haggling at the souks. From Top 10 riads to Top 10 restaurants - discover the best of Marrakech with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Marrakech:
- Easy-to-follow itineraries to help you make the most of your trip
- Top 10 lists showcase the best Marrakech attractions, including the Majorelle Gardens, the Mamounia Hotel, Badii Palace, the Saadian Tombs and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Marrakech, plus seven colour area maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Marrakech's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Jemaa El Fna and the Kasbah, the Souks, Essaouira, Tizi-n-Test Pass and more
Planning to explore beyond Marrakech? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Morocco.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Thank goodness for Top 10 guides! Mail on Sunday
Series of guides to top tourist destinations, offering Top 10 lists for everything from museums to events and festivals, and even things to avoid. Each has a pull-out map with all the main sights, a full-colour transport map and a street index.