Über den Autor
Alasdair Hotston Moore is a soft tissue surgeon at Bath Veterinary Referrals, UK and was previously Lecturer and Senior Clinical Fellow in Small Animal Surgery at the University of Bristol, UK. He holds RCVS certificates in small animal surgery, animal cardiology and veterinary radiology and has been published widely in both books and peer reviewed journals. He has considerable experience in all areas of soft tissue surgery in referral practice, and has particular interest in rigid endoscopy.
Rosa Angela Ragni is a veterinary surgeon at the Blue Cross Animal Hospital in London.
1. Equipment and Application in the Clinic.
2. Diagnostic Arthroscopy.
3. Operative Arthroscopy.
4. Diagnostic Laparoscopy.
5. Operative Laparoscopy.
7. Urethrocystoscopy and the Female Reproductive Tract.
8. Upper Airway.
9. Ears, Noses.
10. Small Exotic Species
A practical and comprehensive guide to rigid endoscopy and endosurgery in small animal practice. Fully illustrated throughout, it covers the clinical treatment of small animals from pre-operative through to post-operative care. With reference to specific procedures, this manual includes guidance on the selection of equipment, surgical techniques, anaesthesia and possible complications. A specialist chapter advising on the treatment of birds, reptiles and small mammals is also included.
Clinical Manual of Small Animal Endosurgery will enable veterinarians to develop and improve their endoscopic techniques in clinical practice, as well as providing guidance on referral options for more complex cases.
* Provides comprehensive information on how to perform rigid endoscopic investigations and procedures.
* The focus is on dogs and cats with a specialist chapter covering the treatment of exotic small animals
* Contains many full colour clinical photographs
* Written and edited by experts in the field