Foreword: Basudev Dahal (Exective Directory, IIDS).
Preface and acknowledgements.
1. Introduction; D.N. Dhungel et al.
2. Historical eye view; D.N. Dhungel.
3. Multi-purpose projects; D. Bhattarai.
4. Water resources utilization-irrigation; S.N. Poudel.
5. Hydropower development; P. M.S. Pradhan.
6. Power trading; S.B. Pun.
7. Access to sea: Kosi canal waterway; A.B. Thapa.
8. River-linking concept of India viewed from the Nepalese perspective; H.M. Shrestha.
9. Personal reflections: Nepal-India water relations; B.K. Pradhan.
10. Inundation at the Southern border; D.N. Dhungel et al.
11. Epilogue (Re-imagining Nepal's water: institutional blind spots, developmental blind alleys and the lessons of the century past); D. Gyawali.
Nepalese professional perspective on Nepal-India water relationship
Historical perspective and evaluation of relationship
Exhaustive coverage from inundation to hydropower to India river linking
Personal reflection of those involved in development of Nepal-India water relationship
Non-governmental policy input on Nepal-India water relationship