1. Introduction to the Testing of Integrated Circuits.
2. Thermal Transfer and Thermal Coupling in IC's.
3. Thermal Analysis in Integrated Circuits.
4. Temperature as a Test Observable Variable in IC's.
5. Thermal Monitoring of IC's.
6. Feasibility Analysis and Conclusions.
Temperature has been always considered as an appreciable magnitude to detect failures in electric systems. In this book, the authors present the feasibility of considering temperature as an observable for testing purposes, with full coverage of the state of the art.