Acknowledgements. Tashkent Statement. List of Authors. List of Participants.
1. Renewable Energy (RE), Energy Efficiency (EE) & Energy Services: the Energy Market Transformation; A. Iacomelli.
2. Promoting Effective and Efficient Public Private Partnerships (PPPs); A. Iacomellli.
3. The Clean Development Mechanism: New Instrument in Financing Renewable Energy Technologies; R. Pacudan.
4. International Co-operation on Energy Technologies Research and Development - The International Emergency Agency Framework; A. Mignone.
5. Market Deployment of Renewable Energy in Central Asia: Implications for Energy Diversification; T. Malyshev.
6. World Energy Outlook 2004: Key Findings and Messages; M. Baroni.
7. Main Achievements of the IEA Programme on Hydropower Technologies; F.H. Koch.
8. Renewable Resources to Hydrogen: Appropriated Technologies for Developing Countries; V. Naso.
9. The Conception of the Use of Renewable Energy Sources and their Role in the Energy Balance of Uzbekistan; T.P. Salikhov, T.H. Nasyrov.
10. Current State and Prospects of Renewable Energy Technology in Russia; S. Molodstsov.
11. The Hybrid Solar-Wind Source of the Electro Energy and Prospect of its Application; R.I. Isaev, D.A. Abdullaev.
12. New Methods for Improvement of Efficiency of Solar Cells on the Basic si-monocrystals; R.A. Muminov, O.M. Tursunkulov.
13. Design of Semiconductor Nanostructures for Solar Cell Application; L. Nosova et al.
14. Utilization Possibilities of Renewable Sources of Energy in Southern Kazakhstan by the Example of Karatausko-Ugamski Energy Complex; T.K. Koishiyev.
15. Renewable Energy: Environmental and Nature Protection Aspects; K. Kachkynbaeva.
New technologies will play a crucial role in the development of a market of "sustainable energy products" that should grow in a competitive way to stand against the challenge of change. This book suggests learn from Central Asian countries the potentiality of renewable in such areas as an option. The book investigates policy option for new markets for renewable technology, and it tests the economic path for the Kyoto protocol implementation.
Learn from Central Asian countries the potentiality of renewable in such areas
Investigate policy option for new market for renewable technology
Test economic path for the Kyoto protocol implementation