1. Epidemiology of toxigenic fungi and their associated mycotoxins for some Mediterranean crops; A. Logrieco, A. Bottalico, G. Mulé, A. Moretti, G. Perrone.
2. Modelling plant disease epidemics; A. van Maanen, Xiangming Xu.
3. Effects of environmental conditions on the development of Fusarium ear blight; Xiangming Xu.
4. Molecular tools to study epidemiology and toxicology of Fusarium head blight of cereals; P. Nicholson, E. Chandler, R.C. Draeger, N.E. Gosman, D.R. Simpson, M. Thomsett, A.H. Wilson.
5. Epidemiology of Fusarium diseases and their mycotoxins in maize ears; G.P. Munkvold.
6. Epidemiology of toxin-producing fungi and achratoxin A occurrence in grape; P. Battilani, P. Giorni, A. Pietri.
7. Post-harvest fungal ecology: impact of fungal growth and mycotoxin accumulation in stored grain; N. Magan, R. Hope, V. Cairns, D. Aldred.
8. Strategies for the control of Fusarium head blight in cereals; S.R. Pirgozliev, S.G. Edwards, M.C. Hare, P. Jenkinson.
9. Major changes in Fusarium spp. in wheat in The Netherlands; C. Waalwijk, P. Kastelein, I. de Vries, Z. Kerényi, T. van der Lee, T. Hesselink, J. Köhl, G. Kema.
10. Influence of climatic factors on Fusarium species pathogenic to cereals; F.M. Doohan, J. Brennan, B.M. Cooke.
11. Association of Fusarium species in the wheat stem rot complex; T. Pettitt, Xiangming Xu, D. Parry.