2. Entering a Culture of Teaching: Teacher Induction in Shanghai; L. Paine, Yanping Fang, S. Wilson.
3. Co-operation, Counseling and Reflective Practice: Swiss Induction Programs; S. Raizen, M.A. Huntley, E. Britton.
4. Help in Every Direction: Supporting Beginning Science Teachers in New Zealand; E. Britton, S. Raizen, M.A. Huntley.
5. Being and Becoming a Mathematics Teacher: Ambiguisties in Teacher 'Formation' in France; D. Pimm, D. Chazan, L. Paine.
6. Guiding the New Teacher: Induction of First-Year Teachers in Japan; M. Padilla, J. Riley.
7. Making Sense of Induction: Looking Across International Cases.
Appendices: A: Notes on Data Collection. B: Swiss Induction Practices by Canton. C: The French Mémoire professionel.
Notes by Chapter. Glossary of Terms. References. Book Contributors and Project Advisors. Index.
Springer Book Archives