1. Introduction to Language Acquisition.
2. The Acquisition of the Pronominal System in French - The Production of Subject and Object Clitics.
3. The Binding Principles and Acquisition Research.
4. Romance Clitics and Binding.
5. Two Experiments on Binding Effects with French Clitic Pronouns.
6. Children's Null Subjects and Infinitives.
7. Theoretical Approaches to Infinitives and Null Subjects.
8. Empirical Data and the Evaluation of the Approaches.
9. WH-Questions: Infinitives, Null Subjects and the Problem of Interpretation.
10. Other Areas of Investigation: Negation and Late Argument Drop.
11. Discourse Anchorage and the CP.
12. Child Language: From Syntax to Discourse.
Notes. References. Index.
Springer Book Archives