This book explains the researched benefits of mindful journalling. Drawing on the author's extensive writing experience, it is a thorough, practical exploration of how to use journaling positively, and how actually to break through the barriers and write.
· where to start ('home is where we start from')
· writing your experience
· recording key moments - or 'steppingstones'
· dealing with writer's block
· free writing and how to use it
· other techniques such as recording and listing
· letter writing and creativity
· how to integrate keeping a journal with the mindful practice of letting go