Über den Autor
Sarah Wilson is a bestselling author and entrepreneur. Her career as a journalist across television, radio, magazines, newspapers and online spanned twenty years. She's the former editor of Cosmopolitan magazine and was the host of the first series of MasterChef Australia, the highest-rating show in Australian history. Sarah is the author of the international bestsellers I Quit Sugar, I Quit Sugar For Life and Simplicious and is director and founder of I Quit Sugar, an online wellness programme and series of bestselling ebooks. Sarah lives in Australia but travels to the UK three times a year to promote her books.
- Introduction - i: Introduction
- Chapter - 2: Before We Start
- Chapter - 3: Want to Live Longer? Eat Chocolate!
- Chapter - 4: The Deal with Store-bought Chocolate
- Chapter - 5: Store-bought Chocolate: What to Look for
- Chapter - 6: The Sweeteners
- Chapter - 7: How to Melt Chocolate
- Chapter - 9: How Much Chocolate is Too Much?
- Chapter - 9: A Pantry Guide
- Chapter - 10: RECIPES
- Chapter - 11: Breakfast Specials
- Chapter - 12: Fixes for One
- Chapter - 13: Same-Same but Different
- Chapter - 14: Show Stoppers
- Chapter - 15: When You're Asked to 'Bring a Plate'
- Chapter - 16: A Sugar-free Easter
- Chapter - 17: Twelve Basic Frostings, Sauces and Butters
- Index - ii: Index
- Section - iii: Contributors
- Acknowledgements - iv: Thank You
A sugar-free cookbook for those still dreaming of a world filled with chocolate. Sarah Wilson shares how to make delicious treats for any occasion, from special breakfasts to show-stopping sugar-free cakes and bakes.
With tasty chocolate delights including Mocha and Hazelnut Layer Cake, Dark Choc and Sea Salt Popcorn and Choc-Chip Hot Cross Buns, there's something for everyone - including a handy key to paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, kid-friendly and freezer-friendly recipes.
I Quit Sugar The Ultimate Chocolate Cookbook has one hundred sugar-free recipes, step-by-step instructions and an entire sugar-free Easter chapter.
Full of handy hints and tips, Sarah shares how living sugar-free can be enriching, healthy and sweet!
Ditch the guilt and sink your teeth into 100 sugar-free chocolate recipes!