Master the orthopaedic techniques preferred by today’s expert surgeons!
The 3rd Edition of this highly regarded title remains your go-to resource for the most advanced and effective surgical techniques for treating traumatic, congenital, inflammatory, neoplastic, and degenerative conditions of the hand. More than 1,000 high-quality photographs and drawings guide you step by step through each procedure, and personal pearls from master surgeons provide operative tips that foster optimal outcomes. 13 new chapters bring you completely up to date with what’s new in the field.Key Features
- New chapters cover topics such as techniques for treating intercalary nerve deficitsFull-color, sequential, surgeon’s-eye view intraoperative photographs combine with radiographs and detailed drawings by noted medical illustrators to provide a highly visual guide to hand surgery.
- The world’s foremost surgeons describe their preferred techniques in step-by-step detail, explain the indications and contraindications, identify pitfalls and potential complications, and offer pearls and tips for improving results.
- Comprehensive coverage includes all surgical exposures, techniques, and infections; fractures and dislocations; tendon pathologies and tendon surgery; surgery for nerve disorders and nerve deficits; surgery for arthritis; selected pathologies such as Dupuytren's disease, neoplasm, amputation, vascular; and pediatric hand surgery.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Over an hour of interactive videos showing procedures and post-operative resultsComplete content with enhanced navigationPowerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use